7 Comments

1. Profile photo of ThePurrfectCup

It was wonderful to finally catch up with you! I think we actually passed one another once or twice near the meeting rooms early in the afternoon. I’m sorry we weren’t there when you returned. We had a dinner reservation we had to dash to.

I think it would be wonderful to have everyone back to meet next year. Hopefully more twitter and tea trade folks!

2. Profile photo of Robert Godden

Well, I’m just livid!
    As if boasting about meeting up with VL Hamilton & AmazonV (who I have stated before , when I rule the galaxy, they’ll be in charge of the USA) and littlemewbrew etc wasn’t enough, I then get accused of being lahikmajoe!
    We are completely different. Ken ( lahikmajoe) is a philosophising, deranged, opinionated tea nutter living amongst the beer-swillers of Munich and I am a philosophising, deranged, opinionated tea nutter living amongst the beer-swillers of Adelaide. Admittedly there’s a Shutzenfest in both places but that’s no excuse.
    I have enough trouble being six twitter accounts without also being another blogger, even if it one of my favourites.

3. Profile photo of jopj

thedevotea and lahikmajoe no harm or disrespect intended. I will continue to follow you both 🙂

4. Profile photo of Jackie

I still have my grave doubts, boy(s).
    @jopj – I thoroughly enjoyed reading this. It’s a pity it’s the finale but I suppose all good things must come to an end and so forth.
    Thanks for really fun reading,
    J.

5. ·

I so enjoyed meeting you and Erica and the rest of the gang. I look forward to continued conversations and the next opportunity to meet.

And would it be mean to tell @thedevotea that in addition to this lovely tea meetup described above that I also got to have dinner one night with @amazonv and @littlemewbrew and the next with Cynthia Gold who wrote “Culinary Tea”?

6. ·

Katrina; Duly noted. See you in November 😉

7. ·

It was fabulous to meet you in > 140 characters 🙂
    I was following along the twitter hunt from the LittleMewBrew side and it was the game of bad timing!

I must say the flowering camellia sinensis looks fabulous, I do hope to see one in person some day.